CAV-GRIP III now available!
Carlisle SynTec introduces CAV-GRIP III Low-VOC Aerosol Contact Adhesive/Primer. CAV-GRIP III is replacing the ever-popular CAV-GRIP adhesive/primer.
- Low VOCs and very low odor
- Up to a 60% labor savings compared to traditional bonding adhesive
- Less Waste and Cost with 10 sqs coverage rate compared to 3 sqs of traditional bonding adhesive (double sided application)
- Approved to use in temperatures as low as 25°F and rising
- Adhesive/primer for 725TR air and vapor barrier (single side, 20 sqs application rate)
- Adhesive/Primer for FleeceBACK membranes and TPO bareback for vertical approved substrates
- AND NOW EPDM bareback for vertical approved substrates and TPO horizontal adhered systems
Along with CAV-GRIP III, Carlisle SynTec also formulated Low-VOC UN-TACK and a spray gun with a 24” extension. Low-VOC UN-TACK is specially formulated for use with CAV-GRIP III. The 24” extension on the new spray gun allows applicators to keep the spray tip 12” from the roof deck without bending over.
CAV-GRIP III is a great Productivity Booster with a tack time of less than 5 minutes, quick application with spray gun, approval to use in temperatures as low as 25°F and easy clean up. A huge labor savings compared to traditional bonding adhesive.
Download your Product Data Sheets here, and reach out to us at 630-402-9988 with any questions you may have!